a bit about me
Cumulatively I have worked in graphic and web design, animation, sales, marketing, and customer service in both hired and freelance positions. Through my experience, I’ve learned how to convey messages in numerous industries: public relations, higher education, engineering, clinical nutrition, food, retail, etc. My passion is to use design to inspire voice, brand, and create awareness.
Recently, I've decided to hone in on the skills I have to pursue design paths related to branding whether it be helping businesses discover their brand and identity or branding events through brand strategy, graphic, and web design.
Feb 2021 - Present
March 2020 - December 2020
September 2019 - Feb 2020
October 2018 - July 2019
May 2018 - October 2018
May 2018 - October 2018
March 2017 - April 2018
C Squared Social - Sr. Brand Designer
- Lead designer to start execution of brand department - developing new creative products
- Development of the "c2 blueprint" product that executes brand voice, strategy, competitor research, visual exploration, logo development, advertising creative + strategy, content/email creative + strategy, website brand consistency, and web development
- Onboarded clients, managed project workflows and presentations, and presented the reveals with the team
- Executed over 30 brand audits for Tier 1 & 2 clients which led to signed contracts and converted clients substantially by almost half the amount of normal projected time
- Created flyers, business cards, brochures, and other marketing collateral to help elevate the brand after the audit was completed
- Collaborate with the creative director to build out the brand department, graphic retainer system, product lines, and client audits
- Work with marketing strategists to create designs to meet their campaign objectives and improve CPC rates / lead generation
- Handle VIP clients and lead brand audits which include rebranding their company and keeping aesthetic consistency throughout all platforms to create brand trust
- Design social media ad campaigns, organic social content, google display ads, email campaigns, website graphics/design, landing pages, programmatic ads, CTV ads, Google display ads, and motion graphics for clients across numerous industries
Rose Ross Design - Freelance
- Establishing brand identity by creating brand assets, websites, designing apps, and other company collateral for businesses looking to create or strengthen brand awareness.
- Help business leaders translate their marketing strategy into a thoughtful design; using scenario inquiry and problem solving, to define a target audience and relevant messaging.
CF Nutrition - Brand Manager
- Rebranded ClearFast, company collateral, website/content, product labels, and packaging for retail
- Engaged in strategic marketing and redefined their appropriate target audience
- Managed and designed their magazine ads
- Designed tradeshow booth and layout, and attended tradeshows to discuss the products and with prospective clients
- Created and managed the brand team while budgeting, delegating, and overseeing projects
- Assisted with the production of photoshoots, videos, social media marketing, and content.
tk1sc - Graphic Marketing
- Work with marketing to help create project-specific designs for B2B clients
- Re-established and enforced brand standards across company collateral to increase brand awareness
- Design flyers/graphics for internal company events
SASS! Public Relations - Graphic Marketing
- Worked with marketing team to create brochures, decals, stickers, posters, logos, signage, invitations, websites and more for clients and events.
UOP - ASUOP Graphic Designer & Prowl TV Animator/Video Editor
- Worked with clients to help fulfill proper branding and created designs to be produced. I made banners, flyers, social media graphics, brochures, logos, etc.
- Animated designs, shot footage, and created commercials that aired on ProwlTV and Janet Leigh Theatre.
CAFO Graphic Design Intern
- Collaborated with the Creative Director to design brochures, infographics, flyers, social media posts, posters, a layout and imagery for a book, and more to support organizations that were helping orphans and vulnerable children.